UFSUtra News : Live, Deck list, and user search.3 small updates today :
- You can now filter the live page.
- Your list of decks ordering is now saved.
- Search for user name (in the top right menu).
UFSUtra News : Prize Support 2014-2015We've added the 12 prize support cards for 2014-2015.
Also added, the 2 new keywords Flash and Safe.
Prize Support 2014-2015 PDF 2015-01-15 22:23:55
UFSUtra News : Darkstalkers Tins addedThe Darkstalkers Tins extension is now in UfsUltra. Since it's not legal, you can find it in the bottom of the extension list. Go checkout the Extension PDF for an easy card's listing ! 2014-07-06 20:33:24
UFSUtra News : Clearer search form
- Clearer search form, with a bit more space between elements, and a better alignment.
- Fixed the attack damage relational operator (= < >)
- You can see the difference between your comments and other comments in the deck's comment list
UFSUtra News : Megaman Tins - StandardAll the Megaman Tins cards are now in the standard format. 2014-04-24 12:36:15
UFSUtra News : Megaman Tins addedThe Megaman Tins extension is now in UfsUltra.
Since it's not legal, you can find it in the bottom of the extension list.
Go checkout the Extension PDF for an easy card's listing ! 2014-03-19 18:45:29
UFSUtra News : Card's format in deck
- - In the deck page, if you click on the format of a deck (standard or legacy), you'll see the format of each card.
UFSUtra News : Neomax added
- - All Neomax set added without any format for the moment. => The NeoMax Extension PDF : http://www.ufsultra.com/extension_pdf.php?id=66
UFSUtra News : Description and First hand draw
- - Added the possibility to set a description to your deck (like this one for example).
- - Added a new tab in the deck to simulate your first hand draw.
UFSUtra News : Proxy List
- - Added the ability to generate a "proxy list" of your deck.2013-12-17 14:11:00
UFSUtra News : Extension book
- - "Extension book" with some stats and listing of cards, click on the extension name when searching for cards to acces it.
- - Added some messages when doing actions (like creating deck, reporting error, changing number of cards, etc).